Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Dough and the Deer


I was trying to run some errands after an exercise class today. Trying to get a few of the (client) gifts checked off the list. I was preoccupied. I wanted to find some deer like the ones we did NOT buy this weekend...and were sold only hours before Zach had returned to the store on Tuesday. They were $10 each and it seemed like a frivolous expense. But now...well now I love those damn Deer more then anything. They were flocked and brown with their antlers precariously wired on from years of holiday display. They were perfect. Getting more and more perfect the more difficult I realized it would be to find a set like them.

They would have looked amazing....hot glued to the bare white wall as if they were climbing...

to the North Pole.

No comments: